Transport exposes goods to risk of damage that can cause financial losses.
Let us help you protect what’s important – YOUR CARGO!
Why should you insure your freight through David Kirsch?
- The carrier is only responsible for damage or loss due to a proven negligence, making recovery difficult as well as limited. (All carriers limit their liability).
- Shipments on a letter of credit require proof of insurance.
- Surprisingly affordable rates
- Reduced administration
- Fast efficient claims handling and follow up.
- Protection against General Average.
Did you know that during a voyage, the property of one may be sacrificed to save all? Following such a sacrifice and the ship reaches port, the fortunate party whose cargo was untouched should contribute to the loss of the party whose property was sacrificed. This is General Average.
If you are a manufacturer, exporter, importer or a trading house, we understand the risks and stakes of international trade.
Next time you are planning your buying trip aboard, please be sure to contact us to ask about our Fashion Desk.
Personalized assistance to buyers
- Transportation services
- Personalized consolidation
- Sorting service
- Shuttle to Airport
- Purchase order and commercial invoice management
- Email, fax, desk available to buyers
- Introduction service to Manufacturers
Warehousing & Storage
In addition to our core services, we also offer full service warehousing provided through specialized facilities.
- Long and short term storage
- Shrink wrapping
- Loading securing
- Cross Dock
- Pick & pack